Thursday, September 4, 2008

Yesterday was a very big day at our house. Brooklyn started pre-school. Yikes. I was so nervous. The day before I went to meet her teacher, she stayed with our neighbor Darcie. I was sick, I kept thinking what have I signed my baby up for. I have kind of planned on going back to pre-school myself because I knew she wouldn't go. Well yesterday we show up and she was so excited. She ran right into her class. I couldn't even get her to tell me goodbye. I held back the tears until I got back to the car. I am so happy for her. She is so cute and so big. I do love her teacher. This morning she did tell me, "I think I'll just stay home with you" At least she still loves her mom. So many big changes going on in our lives right now. The girls have adjusted so well. I love them so much and it makes me very happy to see them happy.

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Yea, in the background of your slideshow I finally saw Briggs! You need to post more pics of him. He is so cute! Brooky is sooo grown up! What a doll.