Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ever since my girls were just babies, they have loved being tossed around. Kevin had them doing so many tricks by the time they could even walk. Now they both love gymnastics. When we moved to Syracuse we started looking around and found a place called Lil' Flippers. It is fabulous. They are so kid oriented and the staff is really fun. Madison catches on so fast, they moved her to the intermediate class. She loves the bar and the balance beam. Those are things she hasn't had a lot of experience on but she jumps right up there. Believe it or not, Brooklyn is pretty good herself. I know the girl can barely walk but she flips with the best of them.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gymnastics is the way to go! I started when I was 3 and didn't stop until I was in college and I loved it! They look like they are having sooo much fun! I would probably be even better at it now since anytime I trip, I would just bounce right back up off this belly of mine lol!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Gymnastics is PERFECT for Brooky! Now she may fall and tuck and roll! LOL Maddy is a STAR!! I hope to see her in the Olympics in the comming years!! That is awesome they have bars and such!! I'm so excited for them! That is awesome!!