Saturday, September 20, 2008

I have been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to get on the computer. I know, hard to believe, Amy and busy in the same sentence. We are finally settling into a routine. The last couple of weeks we have had a lot of fun, including pink eye. Good times!!! A couple of weekends ago, Kevin was working and so we went and stayed at my moms. I'm sure they love us invading their home but they are always so good to us. Shane was hunting so Toni came and stayed. It was a slumber party. We really just hung out, but sometimes that is the best times. We ate and ate, the kids played, we combed hair, and ate some more. I love my family so much. They have been so supportive this summer. I miss them but they are always just a phone call away. Maddy is having tons of fun with her new friend Sydney. They are together everyday. They had their first sleepover. Laughing and giggling to the wee hours of the morning. This last weekend, Kari and Shawn came to visit with their family. We went to the zoo and to the Hill Air Force Base Museum. We had a lot of fun. Kevin was in seventh heaven, it was like he just walked into the learning channel. This week Luke and Judd stayed with us while Toni went to school with Shane. I now have a better appreciation for Toni, she definetly has her hands full. We do love the boys though and our house is very quiet. Oh yeah especially our nights. Love you Juddy!

1 comments:

gogokari said...

Oh my gosh! Amy!!! I was blog searching for Cameron's cousin-- whose last name is Owens, and I came across this page. It took me 5 minutes to figure out it was you....I'm so glad I finally realized who I was looking at:) I just had to say hello-- hope you don't mind.
It was fun to get a glimpse of you and your cute family! Looks like you are all doing well and are very busy!
Kari (Golightly)