Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JOB WELL DONE!!



Well summer is over! It seems like it went by so fast. We have been very busy, but our biggest challenge is finally complete. This last weekend we finished the final step to our yard, We have GRASS!! You don't know how happy this makes me. We have worked so hard, Kevin digging in the dirt, and me trying to be patient, and now it looks fantastic. Kevin did a great job!! I wasn't sure I was going to recover. Saturday night I thought Kevin would have to run and buy a wheelchair. My thighs were so stiff, I couldn't move at all. That next morning, even my fingers were stiff. You can tell what I've been doing all summer long....Nothing. Briggs is in doggie heaven, and I must admit, so am I. He goes outside and comes in so clean. Syracuse is starting to feel more like home every day.

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Wow, your lawn looks so nice and your house is beautiful. I bet that feels so nice to have done. How is school.

Lisa said...

What a beautiful house! You are one step ahead of us with the lawn. We probably will have cactus and sagebrush before too long! Lol! Miss you!