Wednesday, August 6, 2008

COWGIRL UP!!




YEE HAW!! This weekend was that Famous Preston Night Rodeo. And if you know Maddy, you know we go where the horses go. It was actually really fun. The girls got all dressed up and the only thing they were missing was the horse. First we headed to the parade, then over for one of those ever so famous, Lions burgers. Don't worry I ate mine, a corndog, then I had to finsh Brooklyn's. I couldn't let it go to waste, it only comes but once a year. Anyway, the Rodeo was really fun. We sat on the first row, so we kept getting dirt flung in our faces as the horses would run by. Maddy loved the barrel racing and all the kids want to ride the sheep next year. Brooklyn doesn't think the bulls are too cool. We saw lots of friends and family. It was good to see everyone.

1 comments:

Darcie said...

Go Mutton Busters!
Rodeo's are the best, I really would never admit this to my husband who can't stand anything that relates to country, but I think they are pretty entertaining. I actually was a mutton buster once.