Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy B-day to me!

Legs? Who needs them!

Kari and Shawn


Aaarrg! Pirate Brooky

Bring it on! Happy B-day to me!


Love you Dad!







The last couple of years, I have had some really great birthday parties. I have a ton of great friends. This year, I am so over being in my 30's. We went to Bear Lake for the day which was actually a blast. The kids played and we hung out with the Greaves clan. This last Sunday, my family got together for dinner at the olive garden. It was good food but I just wanted to share some photos of a great couple days, with some great people. Thanks guys!













3 comments:

Owen Family said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! Sorry I missed it. I lost my list of these things when we moved. :( I am so sorry! Hope you had a great one ya old lady. ~Amber

Darcie said...

Happy late Birthday too. Amy, I can't keep up with all these new posts. You are on a roll.

Lisa said...

I am loving all of your new posts and might I add that you look fabulous Amy! Are you still doing Boot Camp?