Sunday, July 5, 2009

PEAS!!!

Would you look at that!!! We are sooo proud.
This year we planted our first garden. I have no idea what I'm doing. Three days after we planted it, I was out there looking for everything, I was so sure it would be growing. Kevin kept calling me "The impatient farmer". Pretty soon things started to sprout. The peas were the one thing we were most excited about. They grew and grew but never looked like they would blossom. We had finally come to conclusion that they were sterile. We were so sad thinking only us! Then we got all that rain and hadn't gone out there for awhile. Holy cow! We have peas. Yesterday the girls picked all the big ones. Then we sat on the trampoline and ate them all. DELICIOUS!! They both acted like they had the best treat ever!!

0 comments: