Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MEMORIAL WEEKEND!!!

I am such a slacker but everyone is giving me a hard time so I thought I would give a quick update on the Owen family..... T-Ball/Machine pitch!!! Yes that is it! That has been our life for the last few weeks. Tuesday through Friday the girls play. It really hasn't been to bad but it does keep us busy. It's been fun to watch them learn and do so well. Brooky does a really good job if you can keep her mit out of her mouth( I guess thats some kind of nervous twitch). She is really a little slugger. Madison is also doing well if she can catch the ball inbetween all of her cartwheels. They both love playing and are making new friends all the time.


This weekend for Memorial Day we just hung out at the house. Now that might seem boring to you but we actually really enjoyed just being home. This last year we have been on the go non-stop. Kevin wasn't working so we just worked in the yard and hung out. I have to say I am so tickled with our yard. Its green, it has flower beds and now it has plants and flowers! We have always moved before we get to this part. I am enjoying it so much.


Our newest addition is the trampoline. The girls LOVE LOVE it. Kevin and I have been anti-tramp for so long. I think now that I have been out of the recovery room for a year now, I'm starting to forget that most broken bones came from the tramp. Kevin was still not that thrilled about it so I told him thats what I wanted for Mothers Day! Ha Ha! He is so good to us.


Well we are still alive and I will try and be better about blogging.

1 comments:

Darcie said...

Your yard looks awesome, I bet you are so happy to have it in. It sounds like you guys are doing great. Your tramp looks like a safe one.