Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"BRACE" YOURSELVES!!

Ok, so I haven't been much better at posting. Kevin is so good to me and bought me a Blackberry Curve and now I never get on the computer. I do love it though and I know that I am very spoiled. So my transformation is official. Last Tuesday I finally, after all these years, got braces. I have wanted them for so long but its just been one of those things you wish for but don't really intend on doing.
Now that I have them, I'm trying to decide what I was thinking. My mouth is so so sore and I CAN'T EAT!!! Now that really is a problem for someone like myself. That's what gets me up in the morning!!!
Ok, so enough of the pity party! I really am happy and excited .
I normally try and stay away from posting pictures of myself
but this one is for my family. So enjoy!










4 comments:

Darcie said...

Awesome! I hope your mouth will feel better and they wont be that bad after a while. I had the clear braces too, and just to warn you, they fall off a little bit easier than the other ones. I had 3 brackets fall off. But, they just glue them back on.
Good Luck

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

thanks Amy.. your the bomb!! I love the fact you are a braceface for a while!! OUCH! Now you will understand that I really am not such a sissy, and it really does HURT! Love ya! MUAH!

brian and melissa said...

hello owen clan! we FINALLY got our blog goin. don't laugh to much were still beginners:)

Lisa said...

You don't even really notice your braces! You are so photogenic. Dang I miss you! I had braces for 7 years! I wasn't lucky enough for the clear ones. I think you look gorgeous!