Monday, January 26, 2009

WHO IS THIS GUY?

The last few weeks Kevin has been threatening to shave his facial hair. Finally I said,I dare you! Big mistake, I never thought he would. Well Sunday he comes walking out of the bathroom and I started freaking out.
There is a stranger walking around our house!!
He looks so different. It has been about 5-6 years since the last time he sported his chin!
I can't stand to watch his upper lip move when he talks.
And who knew, he has a dimple in his chin.
Madison said, " Dad. You're really freaking me out!" and
poor Brooky just wouldn't look at him.
Every day is getting better and better but I still have to double take every
time he walks through the door.
We love you Kevin!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love, love, love the cute clean face! you know me and my feelings with facial hair! Kevin is such a great looking guy! I am glad he isn't covering that cute face up! Wahoo! Glad you are posting again too! I have missed you!

Matt, Emily & Dylan said...

Okay so he totally needs to grow it back ASAP is it getting better and better everyday because he has not shaven? Please say YES! UGH I don't know if I can come see you if he is going to be all weird looking! LOl jk I love him no matter what! :] Love you all.

Amy B. Whitehead said...

Kevin looks totally different! I'm with Emily he totally needs to grow it back. He looks like a 40 plus year old man! (ha ha) Because if I recall he is actually younger than me! Really Kevin I still like you!

Owen Family said...

You are alot like your dad in a great many ways. We just get use to you with facial hair, and it takes a while when you shave it off to really believe you are the same person. We love you! And congratulations Kevin for be the top in your class! 97%! Wow! keep up the good work. Love mom and Dad

The Beckstead Family said...

OMG! that is just not normal. You need to grow at least the stash back. :) Amber