Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SNOW!!!



Yuck!! Have I ever mentioned that I really hate winter time. Well this Sunday we got a small glimpse of whats ahead of us. They kept saying it was coming, but I think I was in denial. The girls were so excited. They were outside all day. They would play for awhile then want to come in for hot chocolate. I would just get all the wet clothes put away and cleaned up, and they were ready again. They had a great time. Lucky for me, it is mostly melted now. The best part is when it had all melted on our driveway, there was these mysterious brown balls all over the driveway. We have had a problem with loose billy goats in the neighborhood. Crazy huh!! Well I guess they stopped by this weekend and left a surprise. Yuck!!

3 comments:

Darcie said...

I can't believe that you got that much snow. holy cow! I am not ready for this cold weather either

The Beckstead Family said...

Hey! Thats not really fair. We didn't get enough snow to make snowballs. I am jealous. NOT. Your girls are so cute. Give them hugs and kisses from Sesha and I. We need to get together. Sesha wants to come play with Brooky and Maddy almost everyday.

Keep Smiling. :)
Love Ya ~ Amber

gogokari said...

Hey Amy,
I can't believe you've already had snow. We are just now seeing leaves turn. I hate winter! Fortunately, it mostly rains up here. But, when it snows, no one knows what to do (we had 8 snow days last year!!).
As I was typing this, I started thinking about how much fun we use to have in the winter when we were kids. Remember sleigh riding down creamy hollow?