Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BLACK ISLAND FARMS!!!


Before I had kids, I always looked at those moms who would make a stink over every little thing, like they were crazy. As time goes by, I have come to realize that I am one of those moms. So I went to volunteer at Brooklyns pre-school and left with the biggest belly ache. I hated it!! I was so sick but a girl from my ward has a sister who has a pre-school. Well we went barrelling into her driveway and lucky for us, there was one opening. Butterflies and Bullfrogs Preschool. We transfered over and I must say.....we love it!!! Today we went on a field trip to Black Island Farms. It was so fun. We all loaded up and went for a hay ride through the crops. The kids all got to jump out and pick their own pumpkin. Brooky thought this was the best. After, they have a cute little play area. We watched a pig race, went on train ride, and got to see many animals. Thank you Ms. Hanah!!

2 comments:

Darci said...

OK Amy..... way cute blog!!! I am actually going to try and update mine?! Thank you sooooo much for taking the kids and for making me dinner;) It was way yummy!!!! I am sooooooo glad you are my neighbor!

Lisa said...

Way cute! I am excited to take Gracie on all of those fun adventures. You are such a cute Mom Amy and I miss you soooo much!