Sunday, November 23, 2008

WE LOVE EDWARD!!

Wow! Its been a long time since I have posted anything. Would you believe that I have been busy? Ha Ha, I didn't think so! Anyway, so much has been going on. I have a job!! YEAH. Now I'm starting to wonder what I was thinking! I haven't worked yet but the anticipation is killing me. We use to always joke about being a "Fake Nurse" but now I'm starting to worry if I will do ok. I will let you know.
Anyway...What a fabulous weekend. We have been waiting for so long for the Twilight movie to come out. We ordered our tickets forever ago. We had so much fun. When the movie started I was thinking there is no way I can love this Edward. He was really creeping me out. But by the end of the movie, my love for Edward was back. What can I say, I love vampires.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You got a job! Where are you working??????? I love the pics of your cute kitchen! I have got to come and visit you! How is Briggs?

Darcie said...

I loved edward too. You can't trust what people say about the movie. I hadn't seen it and I heard about how tacky it was at work and when I went I was like, "You all lied, cuz I loved it"

Amy B. Whitehead said...

You forgot to add that I waited for two hours in line making it possible for you to get good seats! For the love- (he, he)